Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Conclusion and Reflection

My Conclusion

In "Lord of the Flies" William Golding presents his very harsh view of humanity and human kind. William Golding demonstrates in this novel that our ability to behave peacefully, be civilized are not a part of human nature and that “moral and societal constraints are learned rather than innate” (Phillips, Brian). He believes that human beings are all in fact savages controlled by our aggressive instincts (id).

My Reflection

My learning process was pretty good. I think that I am a very good independent learner. I feel like I was able to do a very good job working alone on this culminating activity. New learning’s would be that I realized that I could do good work independently, I also learned how to create a blog and I learned a lot about how a society can be ran. It was also really rewarding that I did not procrastinate. Working over the winter break saved me a lot of time and helped me to not stress out so much, not just about this project but my others as well. I loved this project! I had a lot of fun doing it, but I think I had a lot of fun because I chose something that I really liked and that I was really interested in. I love reading, and I loved "Lord of the Flies". I love reading, analyzing and writing about books. It’s something I just really enjoy doing. I think that this was a very essential and rewarding experience for me and I feel like you should continue to use it. It was a lot of fun.

This is just the trailer for the movie that came out in 1990 and 1963. I suggest that you watch the 1963 version because I saw the 1990 version and it has very mediocre acting.

1990


1963

4 comments:

  1. I HOPE SOMEDAY I TOO CAN EXPRESS MYSELF AS YOU ARE DOING,,,,BUT THE WORLD IS NOT GOOD MAYBE IF WE EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS THEY WILL TAKE IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY...SO I'M PRETTY SCARED TO EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE...BUT I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SO GOOD IN EXPRESSING THEMSELVES......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete